Old 01-12-2013, 07:42 PM
lovngrandma

ok im back,guess this is a like meet and great, if u did not read my profile, im a 50 yr old this year , and a grandma to 2 of the fairest princesses of all, and one i am raising, the other one i get to babysit, enjoy them both, a little bit about me,i love unique, different things, i love hummingbirds and snowman, but for home, well we are able to be paying off our mobile home this year so we are going to repaint all the bedrooms, well the 2 bedrooms, im doing a corkwallin my sewing room, and our room which is in the swap is going to the theme of under the sea--- jsut love ocean fish, clown fish bright beautiful fish and those coral rocks jsut so pretty, and of course im different so i love dolphins, the little girl had surgery and has been back in our room forabout 8 mnths now, i jsut cant do with the monoters, but we hae a ocean life night lite that shines on the ceiling, so so cool, and the brighter the better, jsut love bright colros and also love black as contrast, ,, we as a family love horses, and wildlife, little one is princesses adn fairys, hubby is fish and racing, and ks sity chiefs, and my son had to move home after losing his job for a bit, and he is into wild life and girls, lol, he is 23 and single, we are a quite diverse family , in as we all like the same thigns with a few special likes of our own, i watch comedys with him and he watches iceskating and gymnastics with me, and he watches his certain scary movies i dont care for nad im sewing, , and while he works and im having time doing all kinds of things we do dance moms, project runway, lofe teh hallmark chanel, and of course its not complete day with out DOra are the fairys lor sophia the first a new princess show, and of course my littel ponies, we all love horses, and even the gents watch a fairy show form time to time, well if anyone watns to knwo mor e ,, jsut ask, i do quilting and other thigns as well, do lots of handwork, the quilting will be hand done,, i enjoy these swaps and exchanges bless you all and have a stitchin fun and interesting creative day,