Old 10-26-2009, 09:28 PM
omak

I GET it!
I am going to do that next!
In my process, I did all my cuts first, and then shuffled and then sewed it all back together.
What Sno did, now makes sense to me, and it sure looks like he PROVED his theory ... so, now we have TWO ways to do the same thing, but ... sno! are you going to post all twelve blocks that you got? So we can see for sure?
I know ...
oh, ye, of little faith!
however, I don't see why it wouldn't work ... so, in short ... cut one, take the smaller piece, move one piece to the bottom of the deck ... sew both pieces together ...
Make second cut, move two of the smaller pieces to the back, sew both back together ...
Make third cut, move THREE of the smaller pieces to the back ...
when you consider that I was working with FIFTEEN different fabrcis (well, 16, then!) I only made enough cuts to create TEN stacks ... so the most I ever shuffled were ten stacks ... not all of the fabric, and still ended up with 16 different blocks ...
So, tomorrow, I am at Workday at the Post, so nothing will get accomplished on this front ... but, on Wednesday, I most certainly will do this star thing ...
and, yes, Charismah ... I do believe that Sno is making a pointless wonder star ... but, since he can't remember the name of the pattern he was seeing ...
If I knew where MY pattern was, I would drag it out, but I never hold my breath of finding what I am looking for, unless it was just misplaced in the last five minutes.
I can hardly wait until WEDNESDAY!!!
Thanks for your pictures, Sno ... this has been a fun challenge ...