Old 01-12-2013, 11:24 PM
lovngrandma

Originally Posted by DustysMomma View Post
Elainelquilt thank you so much and welcome to the swap! I love that you live in a log cabin! The thought of that conjures up all kinds of images and decorating options! I'm a big fan of the rustic look, but my idea of roughing it is the Marriot.

Welcome Lovngrandma, it sounds like you have your hands full but are loving every moment with them both. Under the sea for a room theme reminds me of the beach. Coral is one of my 2 favorite colors, so of course I think of the beach and think of lots of coral and seafoam green. I just did a batch of beach themed mug rugs for the admin people in my boyfriend's department and posted the photos on my profile.
Thank you ,
I grew up in La so no beaches there, that are healthy to swim at, but i love the aquarium fish, clown fish have been a fav of mine for many years and afer my husbad retires we want to go fishing over in Florida, he was to go Tarpan fishing fand i want to go Blue Marlin fishing, and i have been todl ther is a seaworld over there and i want to go to it, as i can walk under fish are around fish , jsut not under the water literally, cant stand the feeling of being confined, goggles and nose and all , not for me, i enjoy looking, and we ahve a fish tank here at home a 25 gal one with a like 2 fish but jsut gold fish for the toddler, i want a sale tank but hubby says i need to wait, and get a nice tank and put it in my sewing room, later when we add on, i get a an extension to my kitchen and an added bedroom to be my sewing room, east sun, andthen my plants can live and i can have fish, and my quilting and sewing and my blood pressure will go down and stay down, he and i are hoping anyway, lol, looking forward to his swap, i have made myslf like 4 sets of mug rugs, and also did some plastic canvas ones as ell, and crotched pot holders fo rchristmas , oh baby up , bye fo rnow