View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 01:05 AM
Anastasia

I've lost my mind recently so I apologize if I didn't thank my person.. I'm pretty sure I got the fabric.. around here.. somewhere.. don't ask me what it looked like.. some bright blue with snowflakes.. some pretty green with snowflakes? uhmm.. I don't remember the rest.. they're save, with my other stash of FQ that I just like to pet and never use. I should take a pic. I really wanted to use them in my table runner of my own swap but they weren't quite right but that's ok, means there's something else waiting for them.

I also was sick. but for like.. 4 weeks now.. still have a lingering cough. antibiotics and all that whatnot and hoodidies.. so much fun. Now other people at work that are near me are getting sick and trying to blame me.. I'm like, nope, if it was 4 weeks later and AFTER I took antibiotics, you can't blame me. Nice try though! I warned them, frequently, but nooo they kept telling me "I have a strong immune system".. yea well.. this year, that flu is kicking the heck out of the country it seems. What I had I don't think was the flu.. it was mainly cough and lack of lung power with some mild stuffiness of one nostril. mostly a cough.. maybe whooping cough but if it was I'da thought they would have caught it sooner..

anyways, just been losing my mind as I mentioned, sooo busy and it just got busier with a new set of classes. So uhm.. thank you, person that sent me fabric who's name I cannot currently recall. I think I PM'ed you, but I don't remember, if I didn't, please kick me in the shin.