Old 01-13-2013, 05:42 AM
clsurz

OK I have a question. How can we track a package if postal won't put it on there web site.

I sent out my package yesterday via USPS with delivery confirmation and in checking this morning to start tracking it stated the following "Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office. "

This makes no sense at all to me. When I did eBay years ago we were able to track DC packages. When did this change? And why would I need a return receipt after mailing from my post office if it hasn't been returned to me. It also states "a return receipt MAY be available" and not that it is available. Why are we paying for such services if we can't track it? Just does not make sense to me.

Its been years since I've used postal to track anything. I mostly buy online and it is shipped to me and I'm able to track it and so can the company I order from but then again these usually come by UPS/FEDEX, etc and not thorugh postal.