Old 01-13-2013, 07:13 AM
Elisabrat

that is allowed. you can send the muslim for people to sign I am gearing up. finished minus one row of border my rubies quilt enough left over to make a wall hanging that coordinates! those are the applique blocks as I was so worried they might not wash as often as the pieced. If you do applique its really nice to get a satin stitch around the edge to make sure that they are washer friendly. even with fusible underneath a straight stitch around the edge will fray over several washes same with the pretty blanket stitch which I love to use on applique too. No rules but thats just my humble washable opinion. Big groups are fun too.. quick join a big one. it worked out so so few blocks a week even with over 50 last time I finished in half the alloted time. "LUKE COME OVER TO THE LARGE GROUP SIZE" imagine what you can do with 35 blocks!! one great quilt or maybe a couple crib quilts or a few wall hangings for gifts, a cozy just for you! or table mats go check out diamonds and Jabas placemats they came out wonderful. (how am I doing guys anyone else join yet?) wait! Yosemitesa.. get out those pom poms! its.. song and dance time.. COME ON OVER TO THE QUILTY SIDE! come on over to the ..

oh yes everyone get well immediately. it has been said so shall it be done. (tada)