Old 01-13-2013, 07:32 AM
Elisabrat

hey things are soundy 'fishy' around here. one does not need placemats only shoot 101 other ideas right guys? ok tell me here who has too many potholders? I use mine til they plum die. easy enough to make do you make your own? no you gift them. then there are tablerunners, table mats those things you put in the center of a round table or small square table not long just .. well a mat to put under your hot dish or flowers.. what about dish towels? or fancy towels for the bathroom with fabric trim? or embroidered if your machine

been stung by jellyfish bore the results for almost half a year. hurt to shower sting sting sting. no snorkling with jellyfish is the final vote.

back to sewing come on in join along this is a fun no pressure swap. oodles of time to complete your project. Jan (JABA) on the board has made tons of placemats with her Diamond group boom swap. she used 12" blocks and put half hex on each end. They came out great. Lots of great uses for regular blocks which well quilters do rather well. wall hangings always room for one of those nice splash of color in your favorite fabrics/tones.

jump on in! the water here is warm!