View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 08:35 AM
Elisabrat

Lynnie if she is a neat freak she will get a kick out of doing this. If you can afford say $40 for the day do that if you cant you say I wish I could give you more but $20 is all I have. its tax free bucks she gets to do what she likes and helps you in the process. If you cant afford the money offer to make dinner for her as a thank you. A pot of soup and a loaf of bread is a nice gift also. My girl who helps me cleans for $40 but when I cant afford that we do food trades.she is good with that. or borrows the truck in exchange for.. and when I can I lend her what she is needing say pay a few days before the work.. I am on ssi also and there is not much cash in that so I get it. you can offer say to make her placemats or.. if she doesnt sew. if she sews let her have a choice of some fabric (you had better pick it out or you lose your favorites for sure).. bake her something. a cake as a thank you. get creative. we already know you are

off to work on some scrappies as well best way I can think of to get rid of them. My vote on quilt along we all do say one block a week purely scraps NOT pulled these four yards going to make a quilt.. creative scraps even if they are color toned but scraps and show our work with each other. I also vote on sampler type blocks as well no uniformity there and sorry Rhonda but blocks without templates. I can not print templates so maybe others can not either this way we all can play. just a thought... (like out of a zillion scrappy members that would count lol)