View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 10:28 AM
reneaunoel

I have problems with getting attitude from ANY small business shop, in any forum! I take my truck 2.5 hours away, because the local service center has staff with vicious attitude toward their customers! That said, I drive 2 hours to the closest LQS and even if I'm NOT in town for that purpose, I drop in. The attitude of the owner and all the clerks is upbeat, helpful and they make me laugh! They have classes, all times of night and day, during which the "teacher" has been wonderful. I think the attitudes start at the top and "roll" down! Support the nearest friendly LQS, and if you know anyone connected to the not so hot one, you might point out the issue and why you can't shop there! This person may not care (not in business for much longer) or she may not be aware that she is driving away customers! Just because I spend $10 on thread today, may mean next trip, I'll spend $100 on fabric (or more, as we all KNOW!) I'm a scrappy quilter, so I always visit the Fat Quarter boxes! (it was because of the attitude AND support system that I purchased my HV Sapphire from this shop! not just a $100 sale, for sure!)

I love seeing all the ideas for your Log Cabin Christmas tree. Not sure if I'll ever concentrate long enough to make one, but there are SO many options for designs, out of a "simple" square! Just as much fun as the Drunkard's Path options! Crayons and graph paper at the ready!