View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 12:26 PM
Elisabrat

ah that is a rag quilt perhaps? nice soft colors.

Krystyna I had an idea! (ok dont all look so suprised). I was thinking of "Postcard from Home" as a theme. A doll quilt that represents your state/city. state bird? state flower? location beach? mountains? farm land? something about where you live. big city buildings? everyone lives somewhere in theory.. and there is something that we can say yeah that is our state food (Idaho potatos! Florida Oranges!) or something in that kind of realm. This can end up being paper pieced to your giddy satisfaction with fabrics of such things or it can be regular pieced also or appliqued if you wanted to do an item. just a thought.

oh wait another thought (better stop me guys) if you want to ignore this grand suggestion for another month .. how about an item. You say ok.. a critter. now it can be appliqued the actual critter or it can be done with that critters fabric or .. or say an item like a Vase. again can be pieced, appliqued fabrics with vases.. one item 100 intepretations. just stop me from thinking and get me back to work on a tablerunner project. ok ok leaving .. have a nice weekend everyone. stay warm and well.