Old 01-13-2013, 01:01 PM
DustysMomma

Jaba, she's adorable! LOL, she may have been charmed too if she's a slave driver!

I was going to get on my sewing that's going to Denmark today, then everything has gone to blah and I can't work on it. I need another 2 yards of the blue fabric I bought for it and I don't have enough white flannel for the batting. OK, I'll work on the other little project. That won't take long. Oh crud, the woman at the sewing center gave me the wrong velcro. Guess I'll have to go to Hobby Lobby! Make my list for sewing needs and groceries, go to Walmart for a gift card for my brother, my boyfriend's shampoo, and this flavored water he's ga-ga about. They don't have the right flavor of water AND I forget the gift card. OK, well, I can do an e-card, since I'm late already & just ship his hot sauce to him. Drive across town to Hobby Lobby & what a numpty am I? They're closed on Sunday!

Well, at least we got groceries. Guess I can work on my 3rd project this afternoon/evening instead. I can do the bulk of it before I need the velcro for it anyway.