Old 01-13-2013, 02:55 PM
DustysMomma

I've been thinking about what I might want to ask for on this swap, and I'm so torn! There's so many things I could use. I need potholders (thanks Elisabrat for reminding me!), I'd love an Auburn orange and blue bar runner, a graduation themed (could be orange and blue too!) table runner, a bright abstract wallhanging to go over our king size bed or in the colors of my placemats to go in the dining room, bags are always useful, I need a smaller toiletry bag (my boyfriend calls mine an aircraft carrier ), and I could go on and on!

Elisabrat is right. We make all these pretty things for everyone else, but swaps are the only way we get them for ourselves. Then they're so special to us that we don't dare give them away!

For those who don't already know me, I'm pretty simple actually. I'm a management accountant and the mother of a 20 year old, Dusty. My boyfriend is a professor and department chair at Auburn University. In the summer, we love to travel and boat, and in the fall we have season tickets for Auburn football (WAR EAGLE!) Now that the college football season is over, it's sew sew sew until it's lake time again. I also have a terrible addiction to Pioneer Trail on Facebook.