Old 01-14-2013, 01:39 AM
moonrise

I unexpectedly ended up making a third quilt. We rearranged the furniture and moved our bed to another room. Since we sleep days, we use heavy curtains to block out the daylight, and the previous curtains didn't match the new room at all. DH suggested I make a small quilt and hang over the window. I had some blue blocks already made for a charity quilt, so I grabbed some of them and quickly threw one together using the mystery quilt pattern.

My quilting machine had been stored away in another part of the house, and I haven't been able to use it in ages. We moved it to our "old" bedroom, and I'm (hopefully) going to attempt to quilt the mystery quilt in just a bit. If all goes well, and if I don't fall over from exhaustion, I'm hoping to hang the new "curtain" before we go to bed this morning. (I also made a bunch of make-ahead freezer dinners this morning, and am still recovering from the flu, so I'm flat wore out! LOL!)

I'll finish up the other two mystery quilt tops this week. I'm loving how everyone's turned out! This is a very handy pattern. I may try to use it for some of my Boomerang blocks.