Old 01-14-2013, 07:28 AM
Elisabrat

ohh Kathleen is gonna get all prettied up so she can receive her tablerunner. Ohh laa laa. me, going to wash my hair while it dries I can wait for mine. Lots of floating runners!!! I do NOT drink decaf oh what a suprise I know! but I am limited to the amount I drink so I drink Ponyexpress coffee. 2.5 x the amount of caffeine in a regular cup. gotta get it while its good. also I would sleep all day if I didnt have it so its a good plan. I also do not eat those mint things argh awful. My husband eats a whole box in one day. andes .. blicko. would give me a stomach ache. my big thing lately is.. apples. I can not get enough of them. also limited to one a day.. guess its the you cant have it thing makes you want it ten times more. maybe I need Marybeths apple pie fabric.. a nice runner out of apples. If we do food.. can you make me say a fruit item? see putting in requests now. No potatos for me unless they hail from our resident queen of all potato growers Jaba. Darn you guys if you missed it she grew these potatos that were dog sized. HUGE ..

oh my turnovers just came out of the oven.. more than enough to share. The boys at work here like to have a sweet snack in the morning so I suprise them once a week with a goody. Today is their lucky day. anyone who has to work in 14 degree weather outside deserves a warm wake up. me, working at the sewing machine today. its my real time addiction.. fabric.. ahhhhh.. just one piece.. ok just another piece.. what the heck no one is looking .. a PILE..