View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 08:03 AM
SandyinZ4

Love seeing all the new picture additons. Goldendog55- your scrappies are wonderful. I especially like your first one of your own pattern.
Just as a note..if your camera takes high resolution pics and they won't load onto this site, just go to this website www.resize2mail.com. It is a quirky little one that I use. I just kept the top selection (portrait) button selected. Then you browse on your computer to find your picture. After you click on the one you want, go to the bottom of the little screen and click ok. Then give it a little bit to upload your picture and resize it. Another page will come up with your picture. The directions on how to save it are rather small in print but just hover your cursor over the part that is not gray and right click and ave as or whatever your computer says. You will have to rename your picture as they save it with a bunch of long numbers. Sounds more complicated than it is and once you get the hang of it, you will find it easy. Then when you want to add a picture here, be sure and choose the smaller version. Uploads here really quickly and looks great, too.