Old 01-14-2013, 08:22 AM
carriem

Anael--I can't wait to see your BBs.

The shed I am getting is set on cement blocks. For moving...it will be loaded on a trailer with skid-loaders. They might have to put it on something called "skids" (like runners on a sled). We will find that out next weekend...the skids help support the middle of the structure. Then my DH will pull it to our house and the skid-loaders will be here to set it on cement blocks. We are going to set it up higher than they had it so the wood doesn't rot in the dirt.

I will have to decide on floors, paint, etc, etc. My current clubhouse has purple walls...kind of dark colors but I have lots of windows so it didn't make the room too dark. What color is your sewing room? (asking everyone) Need new ideas this time. Having a big design wall will be easy as the 2 long walls don't have any windows. I am think we will put 1 or 2 in on the side facing the driveway and the other will get the design wall. What do you all use for a design wall? Right now I have a flannel backed tablecloth on a dowel so it can be rolled up when not in use.

Ok back to school...need to stop thinking about the new place.