View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 08:31 AM
lovngrandma

Linda is that a picture of your yard, so pretty, and love the shed,
Around here in the spring and summer u see fields of sunflowers, oh man they are so pretty,
the hills that have whatever kind of flower , is also beautiful, God has sprinkled color everywhere, and did a great job of it,

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
Its official I am using the first set of fabric that I posted in my selections. The easter ones with the eggs and all the other good fabrics that went with it. It is alot easier for me than the last one where only two went together and the middle purples are not calling to me. must be the time of year. Its so cold and thinking of spring.. flowers we have lots of daffodils in the mountains around here. They love the cold winter weather I think. usually they come up between snow showers and all get smooshed but they sure are pretty. There is even a place nearby that is callled Daffodil Hill. Famous for their display of daffodils zillions that are all over the property and people come from all over to check it out. its sooo pretty. awful curvy road to get there however. yikes.[ATTACH=CONFIG]388020[/ATTACH]