Thread: Picture
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 01:41 PM
Skyangel

I saw the one in Seattle over New Years and got some similar pictures. I also took some individual ones of some VERY COOL machines I spotted among the overwhelming supply. More than eye-candy, it was overwhelming. No idea if they were functional, but they were clean and most of the Singers I looked closely at had UK serial numbers. It's very cool for someone with SMAD although the people inside are rather indifferent to the decor as it is a UK-based (upscale - targeting young and hip) clothing shop. I spotted it right away as we were going down the street looking for our hotel. It's on the corner of 5th and Pine, straight across from the Westlake Station Monorail station. My hubby was very patient and let me take all the pictures I wanted after I explained that none of the machines were for sale. At first he immediatedly started saying I couldn't fill the car with machines to take back to Oregon.

According to Wikipedia, they have stores in New York, Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, Washington, D.C., Santa Monica, Seattle, Chicago and Las Vegas. Search on "All Saints Spitalfields". According to the article, the company was on the verge of bankruptcy a couple of years ago but were bought out and saved from collapse. Imagine the sale if the new management doesn't work out!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]388108[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails all_saints_seattle.jpg  

Last edited by Skyangel; 01-14-2013 at 01:58 PM.