Old 01-14-2013, 01:57 PM
createfourpaws

Originally Posted by meanmom View Post
Cindy I love how your quilt came out. I had to re-cut my 2 1/2 x 4 1/2 blocks. I have no idea where they could have disappeared to. I have 2 sides of the borders on. I will probably finish it tonight.
Keep up the good work everyone. It sounds like there will be some good #'s this month. Cindy down is down. At least you are headed in the right direction. So far I am doing well. I need to get more exercise. They are going to start a bootcamp class at work next month i will have to try it out. They are good with catering to all levels of fitness. With my bad knee I just modify the exercises to what I can do.
thanks meanmom. I had fun with this quilt. I am going to make another with more manly colors, for my dad. gonna stay away from the florals for him. A friend who has had cancer, wants one too.

and yes down is down. I am gonna start getting more exercise myself. My work hours are gonna be changing a little. one week I will work 9-6 and the next week it will be 10- 7. So i am going to start going to the gym and work it. Has been too cold here lately to workout outside. Plus the safety factor.

time to get back to work.