Old 01-14-2013, 05:22 PM
DustysMomma

OOH! I love teasers! Tomorrow is the big shipping day! I can't wait to see!

Well, I got the official word today. I'm going back to work. I've thoroughly enjoyed being off the last 6 months, even though my bills haven't. I'm going back to work for a company I worked for 4-1/2 years ago, but in a division that isn't nearly so busy as where I was before. My new supervisor had 3 people working for her, and the day I interviewed was the last day for 2 of them. The 3rd is 70 and put off her retirement because the other 2 were leaving, so she will be leaving soon too.

The one thing I'm most worried about though is my health insurance. The company is based out of Florida, and last time, even though I had group coverage before and shouldn't have had a pre-existing condition period, they said I had to have one anyway because my prior coverage was not in Florida. I sure hope they've changed that by now. I was adding up expenses for taxes and my out of pocket for this year was over $3800 between my foot surgery, physical therapy, kidney stones, and prescriptions (I don't have anything prescribed daily either).

OK, time to go get fabric out of the dryer so I can put more in! This playmat isn't going to make itself!