Old 01-14-2013, 07:04 PM
Elisabrat

We will hope you dont have to do it Stitchinpost but well there is always a handy dandy needle and sewing by hand (oh fun you say lol) .. at least your willing to work as hard as you can to get it out. This is wonderful to hear and your partner will be one happy camper. I am praying no one gets left off this time. Do we have any quilt angels who can help Anastasia out if she needs someone to make an emergency runner for someone who will be sad without their mail box saying TADA HERE I AM! while the others get something marvelous.. anyone? just PM her (your welcome Anastasia) and let her know you can help. I am committed to a bunch right now and time is never enough for me. I have one runner to come but feel fortunate that I already was lucky enough to receive a great runner. Its so pretty and so timeless.

The next runner trade a way! should be awfully fun. Jaba I think you need to try the circle runner with your spiral tool. They come out so pretty too.. then you could get addicted to those, then I could get one if I sent you large sums of money and well fabric and the voodoo doll turned her head just a little away from it for a while... look a puppy!

off to do dishes apparently the house maid did not show up.. where is that little chit? probably on the internet again.