View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 05:20 AM
Drue

I'm in! I have spent the past 10 days working in my sewing room and getting things "re-organized" again. The clutter gets to me after a while and I just can't stand it any more. I decided that I would not sew another stitch until I could get this room straightened out. Well, I am almost there....Organized my "Quilts in the Raw" ( fabrics gathered for a particular quilt) into clear plastic boxes and on shelves....Fat Q's and stash (less than a 1/2 yard) in clear plastic boxes and color organized)... Patterns gathered and in one place and recorded (so I don't purchase it again!) and shelves organized and patterns printed off the computer and out of magazines catagorized and now in loose leaf notbooks and labeled. Quite an undertaking here!
I am ready to start on a new project and now have one started for my grandson's birthday....got some of the pieces of the quilt cut out and layed out...didn't like some of the fabric, so have had to order another yard to go with what I have....now I've been delayed again... Not sure he'll have his quilt for his birthday or not now ( Feb. 7). Hope the fabric get's here quickly!.....sooooo, while I'm anxiously waiting for the order, I will continue to work on my applique' of "Affairs of the Heart"....( my only true UFO that has been started, other than this new project for the DGS)....
I am soooo ready to get some of these "Quilts in the Raw" made.