Old 01-15-2013, 05:31 AM
DustysMomma

Tracibug, we'd be happy to have you! I'll be watching out for your info & welcome!

Elisabrat, I really don't have anywhere in my living room to put much home decor, unless it's a throw blanket. I live with a minimalist who picked out and decorated this house with the expectation that he was going to be a bachelor. Not to mention, our house is not very well thought out, so we don't have much storage. I have a whole storage unit full of girly stuff though, china, crystal, curio cabinet full of Precious Moments, wall full of family photos, wreaths & other things to hang up on the wall. The only thing that's hung up in our house, since moving in July 2006, is a big mirror by the front door. I did 2 paintings I want to put in the dining room of Italian villa doors (we had a cool place here called Sips N Strokes for a while where you could go & they would walk you through painting the picture of the night). I think they'll still fit in with what we have going on with the new placemats in there, but I just haven't hung them yet. I have another painting I did of a vase that I could hang somewhere if I could ever decide where.

As for the kitchen, well who ever has enough potholders? I could also use placemats for the kitchen table, or a runner for our bar. I'm not into animal prints though.