View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 12:08 PM
jcrow

Location: Small town in Northeast Oregon close to Washington and Idaho
Default My very favorite tool ever!

Nobody ever talks about this tool and it's my favorite ever and I don't ever see anyone talking about it. A few months ago I bought a second one for the Secret Santa. I was so excited to give this to whoever I was lined up with, but I was too late to join. So, I gave it to my good, good friend here on the Board. She has written me quite a few times and thanked me for it, saying how she doesn't know how she got by without it.

It's the Gypsy Cutting Gismo. It's for chain sewing. And if you chain sew, you will love this thing so much. It takes so much time off of chain sewing. You can find it many places. I'm showing you one place that has a picture of what it actually does. You can find them cheaper. Here's the picture: http://www.cozyquilt.com/Aspx/Produc...productID=1583.

Please, give it a shot. They are wonderful!! It's my best friend when I'm chain sewing. I put it to the left of my sewing machine and use it right when I'm done chain sewing, then head to the ironing board. Anyone else have one and agree?