Old 01-15-2013, 02:38 PM
Grace creates

Originally Posted by meanmom View Post
Does it count as exercise if the alarm went off this morning and I though about getting out of bed? I am going to go do it shortly. I need to get back in to the habit of doing it before work in the morning. By the time I get home I am just so DONE! I am having problems at work. I am an aide in a Special Ed classroom. (teacher problem) I talked to the principal before Christmas. I am just so Done with it and upset I am going to lay it all out to the teacher next week. If I didn't need the health insurance I would quit right now I am so upset. The teacher and I have talked several times. I am keeping a notebook of what is going on for my own protection. Wish me luck. Even chocolate and carbs no longer work to calm my nerves. I am going to talk to my sister in law about how to say this to the teacher. SHe just retired after 20 years as a principal. Wish me luck.
It's tough being in a bad relationship within a classroom. I was a special ed teacher for a long time and only had a few TA's that I had a good relationship with. Being the teacher is also tough when a good relationship is not happening. If you already have talked ask the principal to have a different class. This may be better for all. Good advice may be to make the best of it in the meantime and don't let the stress overburden you. My point is if the relationship is not well all suffer and most importantly the children.