Old 01-15-2013, 03:54 PM
meanmom

I finished my Mystery train ride quilt last night. I will post it on that site in a few minutes. I am not a scrappy kind of quilter but am happy with how it came out. I had a hard time not using any batiks in it. I decided I needed to do something with all of my non-batiks that I almost never use. I actually found some pretty fabrics I didn't even know were in there. Most of them are from yard sales or given to me.
The classroom is a little better. We had a long talk. Of course pretty much everything was my fault according to the teacher but there seems to be some effort being made. She is trying to be a little nicer but I still need to get out of there. Hopefully soon. It's not looking very promising. Definately next year.
I have exercised 3 days in a row. I have a new exercise CD that is supposed to be good. I need to hook up my DVD player. We switched to satellite a while back and never hooked up the DVD player and I'm not sure how. I am waiting for my DS to get home. Maybe I will try it tomorrow. Judy I agree with you on the enough thing.
Pat