View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 04:40 PM
seamstome

Many of my issues with Joann's has to do with their coupons and pricing. 5 of the last 6 times my receipt is wrong. As much as $16. You have to watch them like a hawk at our local store. I am not the only one. The woman ahead of me the last time was screaming about it in two different languages. It amounts to the computer doesnt jive with ads and the signs. Signs are in the wrong place or the sign is there but it "really" isnt on sale or it is on sale and the sign is over some place else so you can't use the coupon. They have so many "ads" in one flyer I think they have no clue what is on sale from one hour to the next.

I buy notions, thread, interfacing, fleece, etc there by the gobs, usually at 55% off. As a rule, if I am crafting or making something seasonal, I buy at Joann's. If I am quilting I buy my fabric at the LQS or at Hancock's of Paducah or Connecting Threads, etc. I find many of Joann's fabric selections just do not hold up to wear or the colors are not right, even if the price seems to be.