View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 05:16 PM
Helen S

I have absolutely nothing against the fabric quality at Joann's. My issue with Joann's is this:

You get a flyer either in the mail or online. The flyer offers a coupon for whatever percentage off any single, regular priced item, excluding certain items, of course. What are the odds of finding anything to use that coupon on? In our local Vancouver WA Joann's, the answer to that question would be just about a big fat "0", because...here's the kicker...nearly EVERYTHING at Joann's is on sale ALL the TIME!

That coupon is simply a "come on" and it disgusts me to see such blatant disregard for our intelligence!

Until just before Christmas, our local store expected customers to wait in line for an hour while their one or two checkers worked their way through the line. ugh I will give them credit: since their recent remodel they seem to have more checkers on at any given time, although I've only been in there once since then.

I think the real turn off for me was when they moved the quilting fabrics to the wall shared with PetSmart and now we get to listen to dogs bark and howl while trying to choose fabrics. I'll take my business elsewhere, thank you very much.

Um...yeah, I'm grumpy. lol