Old 01-15-2013, 06:47 PM
Elisabrat

Jan, I gifted mine. The deal is if your shipping even in priority its by zip. so my fabrics the ones from my sister went for 10.00 that is a lot. I think do you want these scraps or do you want say a yard of nice fabric. I vote a nice of lovely fabric myself. I am happily using some Christmas scraps. Now those are lovely. I think f4's you got my attention. tiny squares? OMG I grow those too. A great person to ask is Goldendog55 she is pretty up on what that stuff is worth I think

Now I got my first mug rug partner. She is a lovely lady from Christchurch New Zealand. I went there on my honeymoon oh some odd 25 or so years ago. wow. its starting summer over there I believe. make anyone a tiny tiny bit jealous? does me. so what to make a kiwi do you think? I need to represent here girls any ideas of a tiny care package I am all ears. while we wait of course for the runners to come flying in..
ps that is a very nice little candy cane stripe runner good for both winter and well Valentines day and fourth of July and well multi runner galore!