Old 01-15-2013, 08:39 PM
NanaCsews2

Originally Posted by coopah View Post
I took a picture of the cover of the magazine and my hubby found it at the grocery store yesterday. The projects look great. My only concern is that Jenny maintain HER style and HER business. Many of the projects direct you to Fons & Porter sites for the tutorial. I'd much rather go to Jenny's site. Had I been able to peruse the magazine, I would not have bought it. Nothing against Jenny, but I hope to not see her merged with Fons. In any way. Jenny brings a freshness to the quilting world. IMHO
I am in complete agreement. While it is understood why things are directed to Fons and Porter sites (at this time), I wonder how many would look forward to the day when Jenny and her family can take their 'brand' -which includes the Missouri Quilt Co and the entire Hamilton Mo community that have supported their business. and branch out into whatever they aspire to. I would love to see a one hour TV show on Sat. mornings starring Jenny and her family, done at the store and not a staged room somewhere. Keep it real and authentic just like Jenny! Looking forward to our trip to see the store (and hopefully Jenny) this summer!