Old 10-27-2009, 12:20 PM
Quiltgranny

Originally Posted by MollieSue
Originally Posted by Quiltgranny
Now, it's YOUR turn, Diana. Hope you'll post a pic of your new set up when you're ready. :) See what you got into? LOL :D Thanks again for sharing your thoughts with me. Best of luck on your potential changes, and may you find peace, too!
I took some of how it is now (disaster zone!)with my camera phone, but can't get them to load in the computer! I used to have a nice, calm, room, until I got this half of a pingpong table! I have two of my little grandkids for a few more hours today, then I'll see what I can do in there!
But here is a picture of what I used to have.....
I'm SO glad you're changing your sewing table, Diana. From the looks of this picture, you could have the weight of your quilt flowing out your open window! :shock: :D "Rapunzle, Rapunzle, let down your quilt, er hair." LOL Can't wait to see your new and improved set up pics when you get a chance. :) I'm a little under the weather today so haven't done anything else in my room, but will soon. I'll keep everyone posted.

Happy peace finding!

P.S. Have you been able to download your camera phone pics before? I can take them on my phone, but don't pay the extra $ to be able to share them by computer or email. :( Maybe someone else here in the know can help you. Sure hope so.