Old 01-15-2013, 11:17 PM
Lynnie25

Here is the gorgeous little dolls quilt I received today from dabbler312. Kristine, thank you so much, you did an awesome job on your first dolls quilt, hope there are many more to come.

Kristine also wrote a lovely letter titled 'Diary of the Blues of Winter Dolls Quilt' and I would love to share a couple of parts with everyone, I hope you don't mind Kristine

She wrote in the first paragraph 'What ever possessed me at the time to sign up for a completed quilt with a deadline will remain a mystery to me' - I imagine we have all thought that at one time or another

Towards the end of the letter Kristine wrote 'Happy dance, happy dance, doll quilt is done - just needs a label - label printed first time; read directions - press without steam to set ink; scorch the label; what was that - SCORCH the label - what was the reason you signed up for this doll quilt??????????'

But the last line Kristine wrote said 'I'm going to sign up again as it really is a fun swap' HOORAH !!!! Hooked another one

I am so pleased to have been dabbler312's first dolls quilt swap partner and I hope she continues to participate in this swap as it truly is FUN !
Attached Thumbnails p3080001.jpg