Old 01-16-2013, 07:33 AM
Elisabrat

WELL Nancia smarty pants she isnt in this swap and the internationals I guess are not a secret.. we got each other at least I think we did as she wrote and said as much. now if we didnt she is getting two mug rugs and I got a lovely chat with her. She is truly really a nice young lady. I think I found what I would like to attempt to make. key word. attempt. those things are sure small and then to make small special.. that is the challenge i think.

I am in such a good mood like its sitting right herein my chest this morning I feel grand the sun is coming up slightly over the mountain so right now the trees on top. look golden in the morning light its so pretty to watch them glow like that and soon the bark on them will glow red in the morning glow. yup its a gorgeous day. time to finish my side swap here for my dear friends. and make new friends by making magnificent mug rugs that impress so much I am a star. yah right. shushup.

AND guys that household swap has a mid march return your swap date surely you want to sign up for that/ dont you need potholders? placemats? dishtowels? another tablerunner? a scrap thread holder that thingy that you toss your cut off threads as you sew. darned the name is escaping me like gone with the wind right now fling right out my window.. turkeys dont eat that I need it give it back ohhh nooo. dustys mom could use a couple more sign ups if you want to be so good as to go check it out..