Old 01-16-2013, 11:33 AM
oldtnquiltinglady

Tears in my eyes too, for this story. I came by my HusqvarnaViking Designer I in about the same circumstances, and caught up on it by Craigs List here in the states--the man's mother died and he inherited all her belongings. He had to go up to Michigan (we are in Tennessee) and bring it all back. She was a quilting/sewing/embroidery teacher and you cannot believe all the stuff that he included with the sale of her machine because his wife didn't want it. I felt so sorry for her memory--that wife didn't want any of her stuff. But I am making up for it now. I think of the lady and thank her every time I use anything of hers--all for less that $1000. When I said to my husband, someone has a nice embroidery machine for sale on CL today; he said "you don't have one?" and when I said no, he kinda flinched and said "I guess that means a trip to Nashville" and I said "yes, right now" and you know the rest of the story.

Anyway, congratulations!!!! Enjoy!!!! And do keep us posted on all your accomplishments on your new machine.