Thread: Selling quilts?
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 01:48 PM
CraftyPerson

Yes, I really am 13. Haha. I don't have a sewing machine (yet) and I dont have a mentor. I suppose books would be better because you could go back whenever you wanted and look at them. I have always been very entreprenurial, and when I mean selling quilts (and quilted items, haha) I dont neccesarily mean right away. And by the way, quilting and crocheting is looked down upon by most of the other students, and selling things on school grounds can result in in-school suspension or out-of-school suspension. Wouldn't want that. What I meant was maybe in the future, maybe even years. It would be nice right away but in my own head, I see it as more of a long term goal to bring in extra cashflow, to make it all worth while if you know what I mean. I apologize for not making this clear right away. See, I was talking to my parents and they said that if I got good, I could sell them because some of the nicer ones can bring in upwards of $300. I didnt expect this right away, but I thought if the nice ones can sell for $300, then maybe one that is not as nice could sell for $75-$100. I would have to sell a lot of little quilted things because they will probably only go for like $5. Thanks, everyone. Oh an by the way, GrannieAnnie, your signature is hilarious.