Old 01-16-2013, 03:40 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Hello All .... I'm back up and running ... and dreadfully confused! You know how it goes with updated programs!!

Managed to get $75 back from STaples on the printer purchase ... they have them on sale starting today. So when I arrived at the Techie with all in hand he gave me the good news. So back home for my receipts and back again to Staples as we wanted to have all that done, just in case I had to return the printer. No, didn't. So then back home again. Then back for the system once he had it all ready for me. I love living out in the country ... days like this, there are reasons to be in town!

So after the last trip, got busy to get it set up and operating before the techie left for the day ... just in case! Now to learn all about these updates, and how to run this new printer! I'll be sending SOS's to all of you, I'm sure!

DDamsel ... love your new puppies!!! You and the kids will soon have them all named ... and will not want to let them leave! We have a GreatP in our village that I admire everytime I see it out and about!

QNSue ... what are pillow pockets? What a grand birthday gift you have in the works for your husband.

DublB ... what a wonderful gift from your DH .... I guess that made him a DDDDH!

Rest ... sorry, I didn`t make notes as I went thru the thread, and now I forget what all I read. Just know I am thinking about you ... even though chat with you this time round!

Til next time!!!!!!!!