View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 03:53 PM
kiffie2413

Originally Posted by Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt View Post
Hiya everyone! I have a couple things to say, First to my January swap Partners, you don't know who you are, but I'm late getting my packages out this month, and I am so sorry, my mom has been having some health issues, and I have been taking her to tests, and doctors and then more doctors, and my time has gotten away, and I am so sorry, I have both packages ready to go, and they will go in the mail tomorrow after I take my mom to her Neurologist appt. I appreciate your understanding.
I will keep you and your Mom in prayer..My Mom lives with dh and I...she is a lung cancer survivor, will be 9 years in remission this coming April, so she is a miracle! She only has 1 lung and is on oxygen full time, but does well...I know at times I get frustrated, and Mom does too..but I try and always remind myself how precious life is...and the time we have with our loved ones is so short..As the others have said, moms are sooo important, and seems like most moms and daughters have a special bond...I say that as a daughter only...as dh and I have one child (loose term, he is 27..lol)...So as the Mom of a son, I feel like that is a very special bond, too...
Take care,
Kif

Last edited by kiffie2413; 01-16-2013 at 03:56 PM.