View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 02:37 AM
moonrise

Originally Posted by SazuBMidlands View Post
Hi
I've not idea about Qbee. I hope she is ok.
I haven't yet received a row. I haven't heard that the row has been dispatched to me yet either though. Once I get it I'll add my bit on as fast as I can, but I don't know if it will be by the deadline given how late it is.
We do seem to be one of the quietest groups. It would be nice to read more posts from you guys.
Hmmm. From Qbee's post on page #2 of this thread, the mailing order was changed to:

Group 1
Lori Peercy
SazuBMidlands
Moonrise
Babeyruth
Linda58

Looks like Lori Peercy should be mailing to you. I did a search for her name, and she posted 2 days ago, mentioning that she had the flu. Maybe PM her and ask about the status? Hope she's feeling better soon. I got either the flu or the nastiest "crud" EVER back on December 28, and am still not back to 100%. Terrible stuff ... and now my DH has it! I hope we don't end up passing it back and forth.

Originally Posted by babeyruth View Post
Hi Moonrise,
Feel free to mail whenever you are ready. I am working on my rows this weekend. I do better with the pressure of timelines. However, I've had my received rows up on one of my design walls for inspiration and reminder to get moving!
The package went out yesterday morning, DC# 9416509699937432847780, via insured First Class Mail. It should be there shortly. I think it's going to be such a cute quilt! (Wish I'd thought of it! LOL!)