Old 01-17-2013, 04:58 AM
DustysMomma

Elisabrat, I sing, but no dancing for me please! I wiggle my butt and my guys say "whoa now, don't hurt anything!" (It's a joke!) I sang competitively in high school, and for both my son and myself, I can honestly say that music is like oxygen, we'd both die without it. For me, the music I choose in the moment is an expression of my mood, and how I sing along (which I almost can't help doing if I know the song) is an expression of my soul. My son plays drums and guitar, and my boyfriend plays drums (there's an electronic drum kit at the foot of our king size bed...romantic, huh?)

One of my projects in waiting is a tote bag for a friend who is a music teacher. She's a sweet lady I used to work with (we were the red head twins) who teaches vocals and piano for a living, and used to sing and act on Broadway. I think another of my musical friends needs a case for the Kindle Fire he uses for teaching guitar lessons. Maybe I'll make it like the guitar mug rug in my photos, since he's also my son's teacher. So many projects I want to do!