View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 06:32 AM
buslady

Well, Lynnie, I spent my time watching Criminal Minds and ripping out a whole bunch of stitching on your DQ. Just not happy with it. My goal is to redo it tonight and tomorrow night. It took me a couple of hours to do it wrong the first time. Hopefully, it won't take me that long to do it right the second time!! I am sew excited about this one, I hope you like it, cause i do. Not sure I would do another, and absolutely not a big one. Well, maybe. Saturday, our quilting group starts up again. We take a break usually Oct, Nov & Dec. I want to take it and show it off before I mail it. So, prob mail on Tuesday. I get pd on Tuesday. LOL Our group is making a quilt called "Accross America" this round. Of course, we are like most on the board here; do what you want. It is more of a social event than anything else. Actually, if you wanted to see the progress, go to "Quilters on the Move" on Facebook and "like" us. Not a lot of activity right now, but starting next week, I am sure there will be lots of activity. Pictures. I know how we like pictures!