View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:18 PM
codyormoe

Update: I tried it out last night, LOVED it, bought it. Since she was moving across the country and was only taking what she could fit in the car she tossed in all sorts of wonderful things....ironing/cutting mat, sewing/quilting books galore, an iron that is easily heavy enough to be considered a lethal weapon, rulers, scissors, more thread than I'll probably ever need, basically everything sewing related she had. I'm so excited!

I never thought I'd enjoy meeting someone with a foot fetish, but I'm glad she had one....a sewing machine foot fetish I mean. I won't have to even think about buying any, it came with every foot imaginable, quite a few I have no idea what they are for(a couple have springs??), and 2, yes 2, walking feet! I can now ruffle, hem, zipper, roll, bind, darn, button hole, and quilt. There are quite a few guides and something sproingy looking she said was some sort of guide for cording. More feet than I'll ever use I'm sure.

I can't wait to get a few hours to play with it all, although it'll probably take me much longer than that just to figure some of it out. But it'll be fun!