Old 01-18-2013, 01:25 AM
SharonAnne

Well, I was more stressed and busy than I expected this month. I still have 1099's to get out before the end of the month, but the stress level decreased considerably this afternoon. I am very sorry to have not been "on board" this month and it's way too late to read everything and catch up now. I skimmed some of the pictures though and they were great.

As usual, I saved my homework until Sunday night (or SP package until the last minute) and it will go out tomorrow. It will go Priority, though, so my pal won't have to wait too awfully long.

Meanwhile I received my package from Trisha (Starshine). Thank you soooo, sew much. What a great end to my work day. She got me JUST what I wanted - Flower Templates from June Taylor. There was a wonderful magazine from 1990 - I have forgotten how good the quality was back then. It's on my weekend reading list. A couple of postcards of quilts for my postcard collection. She knows I like snowmen so there are snowmen shaped playing cards (I do play solitaire - reminds me of my grandma teaching me as a child) and a snowbaby who grows into a snowman when put in water. I also got the perfect kind of Rolos. Mini - bite size. Last week a few of us from work joined Weight Watchers and go to the meetings at lunchtime on Thursdays (today was my 2nd meeting). I lost 3.8 pounds this week, BUT, I don't want to deny myself of things I love, so I allow myself one piece of chocolate per day. These Rolos are "PERFECT". I get the taste and the satisfaction and they are not going to sabotage me. You can see by the photo that I also received a package of pink and lavender FQ's - my favorite colors. Thank you again, Trisha. I love my January SP package!!!!
Attached Thumbnails sp-swap-recd-jan-13.jpg