Old 01-18-2013, 05:00 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

geeeesh! I've just been called a Chatty Cathy ......... again!!!
(no, not the first time in my life!)

Anael
... oh this will be FUN and I'll be sure to do it, but not this morning. Will need to have my Dutch hat on to try to understand the language! A few posts and then I am *poof* for the day! I forget your mini, or did you show it to us? Please do so again!!! No kitty here to cause my computer problems!!

DublB ... Thanks!! I'll let you do the count. I've only kept track of #s when doing my PC and FWS quilts.

MiraB ... Congratulations on your first millenium!! Looks like this thread will be celebratintg it's own millenium, very soon ... likely today the way this group chats. I have yet to get so small, with the 1/4" strips! I only wish and lookt to you, MiraB and our other own Queen of Minis, OKSGlad ... and too, Granny_59. I hope you didn't miss Granny's latest micro-mini finish. It`s astonishing! Good luck in your search and I`ll look forward to seeing your log cabin, perhaps when I get back tonight!

Family Lore ... Thanks for sharing MiraB. I can understand your wanting to know more. There is so many ways to trace the info via the internet now. Of course, that would take from your quilting time!!! As kids, we always had our family tree, and knew where our family originated from. Dads side Ireland and my maternal side from Scotland. Nothing too exciting in my roots! However, there were very few stories, which actually intrigues me more so than the geneology part. Perhaps that is because I dont have offspring of my own. I don;t know. ...........skipping question marks and apostrophes again ... have you noticed..................

JanieW ....... Pleeeeeeeease Helllllllllllllp me !!!! those blasted question marks are gone again! and Shift-Control is not working. Actually what it did was it wouldnt let the keyboard work at all. So I posted this and then came back to edit. Ièm able to type again, but as you can see the french characters are back again. Obviously must be something I am doing to create them. arrggghhhhhhh!!!!!

JeanieG ... I know you are our other resident computer geek. ThoughtsÉ SuggestionsÉ

Last edited by QuiltE; 01-18-2013 at 05:11 AM.