Old 01-18-2013, 07:20 AM
#1piecemaker

Default Ohhhhh Noooo!!! the only thing that stopped him was..... a plastic bag!!!

This morning I was busy cutting fabric when my DH came to the door and held out this box and said,"Honey, this box that was behind your chair...... is it trash?" I looked up long enough to see a box with some crunched up paper in it and said,"yeah, I guess." A few minutes later, he appeared in the doorway and held up a big ziplock bag filled with precut half square triangles and asked, "Did you mean to throw these away?"
Well, he definitely had my attention then!!! I ran in and hollered "NO!!!!"' He said, "I put some other things in the box over there that I thought you might want to keep." I looked in the box and there was more pre-cuts, a cook book and I realized he had not picked up the box I thought he had. I yelled, Oh no!!!! What did you do with the rest of the stuff that was in the box?" He said, "I burned it!! " I looked over in the fireplace and there were remnants of pages I had printed off with quilt patterns, all of my forms for mailing overseas, a binder filled with addresses....... And, no telling what else!! I am utterly sick!!! I will definitely pay more attention from now on. I would banish him from my sewing room but he sews too! But, I don't think he'll be cleaning anymore for a while!!!