Old 01-18-2013, 09:07 AM
Honchey

Hi Everyone, I'm back!!!! I promised myself no computer...anything...until I get most of the bbblocks in order and ready to finish...you have no idea how hard that was for me...no games...nothing!!! I'm almost finished with the placement and sewing of them..now to sew the sections together and then remove the paper and I will be done...cooked...I think I bit off more than I expected...every block is the same but different...

It took me awhile to read all the going's on here...Everyone is so busy....the weather here has been beautiful..sunny & warm...it changed to cold overnite but it's bright and sunny today....

I've been very lucky at Bingo lately...I have won every time...that's so unusual for me and I'm not going to complain.. I have a recipe for carrot cake that is so very good...I have to copy it and then I will post it for anyone that would like to have it...it has such a good flavor..is moist, dense and the icing is so smooth and the cake as a whole is not overly sweet. I can't wait to make it...
QNS, I had an english muffin with butter and your jam and it was sooo good...best grape jam I ever had..Thanks so much...
I have to go now...DH wants me to research golf clubs for him...Will check in later ...