Old 01-18-2013, 11:34 AM
lovngrandma

hi there
well Rhonda is that program on yoru computer are sewing machine, as i dont have a computer machine, but i do have a computer and I see lots of programd jsut not sure what is beneficial are what is good, having the feature that resizes blocks would be good, and also figuring out yardage, as i cant do that very good wither, and yes the card tricks look so cool , and yes I have a plan, a colorful one, and a different one than yours but yes on the card trick pattern, jsut a wee bit different, lol, i will post a pic when they are one is done, so cool, has anyone else make any yet for this swap yet, just wondering, lol, later

Originally Posted by rwquilts View Post
Lovngrandma, I have a program that lets me re-size blocks and that's what I did with the Card Trick block. You can find it for the 12 1/2" size on Quilter's Cache for free? Good luck!

Anna, sounds like you have plan...I have been pulling out various patterns and have a basket/flower blocks also that I'm going to give a try to...and an egg...had so much going on and haven't had time to sew much...but hopefully tomorrow will post my first set of blocks! Yahoo! Has anyone else made any blocks yet? Just curious?