Old 01-18-2013, 12:34 PM
Knitette

Originally Posted by Sibi View Post
Hi everybody, I got my SP package from Knitette, thanks Eileen!!! As you all know Eileen is from Scotland and she has sent some lovely scottish themed items! I received some lovely fat quarters, binder clips, a small whisky flask key chain, a scotty dog key chain, the funniest coaster which reads "If ye belive in love at first sight, Look again when yer sober!", a recipe book, historical scotland playing cards, tea, a scottish treat which has already been eaten and enjoyed, some literature about her lovely city and a nice long letter giving me some history of Scotland and some details about her life in Scotland. Thanks a bunch Eileen, love it all! :-)
I've just sent you a pm . I am an idiot. It wasn't until you mentioned about the cookbook that I realised - I addressed the parcels to the wrong SPs. You must have thought I'd lost it when I wrote about the dog hair bows for your large Labradoodle. the other SP has a tiny dog.......................

She'll shortly be opening hers and wondering what planet I'm from, never mind country!!

Humblest apologies Sylvia and I'm so glad you liked it anyway!