Old 01-18-2013, 06:44 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

*gasp*
.... no BINGO for Honchey??
*feints*

THANKFULLY I read on to discover that you did allow some BINGO during your quilt-fest! Do you go straight to the LQS or that fabric warehouse with all your winnings? Glad you've made progress on those BBs. You sure have built the suspense as to "what" they are!

Looks like I did the same ... all BBs the same, only different!
Anyone else do this?

mmmmmmmmmm carrot cake! Thanks for the recipe ... I think it'd be dangerous to have that cake around!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm grape jam!!!

My Mom used to make Grape Conserve ... absolutely delectable. And now you have me dreaming of that.

JanieW ... thanks for the directions. I got thinking about that today, and wondered about just that. The part that gets me is that it's not consistent. Sometimes on QB, sometimes not. Sometimes when I am in Outlook, sometimes not. I haven't been into Word much yet, so really don't know. Have reset it now, so we'll see!Yea for you being almost done the PC blocks!! Photos, please!!!!!! Sashing and cornerstones chosen? Started to add?

JeanieG & Anael ... I think we were all thinking the same!! Thanks!

Anael ... your log cabins are beautiful and are going to make for one showy quilt. They'd be nice in the Barn Raising layout too! Hope you have an enjoyable visit tomorrow. Great idea to start a knitting project for these visits. I bet your DDIL is getting bored already. Is there anything you can take her to work on? or perhaps some reading?

QNSue ... I bet Anael and her DDIL and DS will have a good laugh over the mis-picks we'll make, in not understanding Dutch. After all, Laughter is The Best Medicine, isn't it? Yes, life is what we make of it ... I have really changed in the last years, and able to go a lot more with the flow than I used to be. Dealing with adversities, you have a choice ... and that's the choice I made. Some go sour and bitter, and I could have easily gone there. THANKFULLY I did NOT! Wondering now, will the new Carrot Cake recipe be your DH's birthday cake?

OKSGlad ... when you get here ... you'll be able to one up all of use with your Dutch connection!

CarrieM ... I'd take your weather ... today was back in the boonies starting at -18C ... and rising to -12C. Tomorrow though, we are to see it "soar" to +2C!!!! I'm a little confused here ... does this mean you are building, from scratch your new clubhouse now? and not moving the other one in? That might be a good thing, as you know how renos can go and add up. As you said, now you can really plan what you want for inclusions and the like ... remember the washroom plans! Rosie is beautiful ... love your colours. I forget did you do the 4" blocks? or the larger ones?

GrannyQ ... Congrats on getting your BBs thru to CarrieM!

So far so good on the ????????? """"""""""""" and ''''''''''''' .... Thanks everyone!!

Tonight I mapped out an Irish Chain pattern, to see how much I need for a baby quilt ... and whether I have enough to make it with. Tomorrow I'm off early to get my hair cut, then I hope to get home and do some stitching. Once I get ahead on this baby quilt, then I can get back to PC ..... That's my plan! And sure hope I can stick to it!

Last edited by QuiltE; 01-18-2013 at 06:48 PM.