Old 01-18-2013, 10:39 PM
Elisabrat

I think they hide all the good fabrics at those sales. I wonder ok you had a ton of premium fabrics and here is this secret sale come to me! and its the left overs. I bet they sell the first pics to other little shops or take them for internet sales. ok stole that joy huh? show us how wrong I am tomorrow.

I think you get out too much dustysmom. dinner out? again? oh boy sucks to be you. AND now your going out, with a friend, shopping. yes it is a tough row you hoe there lady. wowsa. I hope I get a nice easy room sorry ladies and gentlemen I am good at nice flat things. best other thing I can sew is an apron. whooo whoo. she can make an apron now who is getting all fancy stitchin? lol must be me. with the chicken fabric. swap sign ups end Monday. well then I will know just what I got myself into. talk about stretching yourself right? this is a good place to do it and oh oh the best part is there is time to figure out what you didnt know before. this is ok. if I can sew a doll with a dress from a pattern I can probably sew other things too. do I see guinea pigs? sorry everyone . its a LARGE learning curve for me.