View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 02:22 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

it really depends on YOU---are you a person who is (apt) to sit on your computer & play with color/fabric/design? do you find yourself visiting the sites with some of these functions-playing on them?
i bought an eq program years ago---tried it- played a little bit--maybe an hour---then months later paid for a class to learn from an (expert) how to use it---left the class feeling as if i knew alot less after than i'd known before i went- i don't think i ever opened it- used it again- i am more apt to grab a piece of graph paper & a box of colored pencils---fabric swatches...for me it seems like i am wasting my time on the computer-when i could actually be doing something- so it's not for me- but i do see people who are more (tech advanced) love it & do great things with it. it's one of those things- if you buy & use computer programs...maybe you could visit a shop that sells it- would demo it for you- help you a bit before you invest---i wish i had done that-would have saved me alot of money.